Enjoy the quality of a Treetopia tree minus the premium price tag. Choose from our selection of artificial Christmas trees under $100 and $150.
Size Up: Choose the Right Christmas Tree Height and Shape
Is your heart set on a traditional green artificial Christmas tree? Begin the selection process by deciding on the space you’re decorating. This will help determine what Christmas tree height and shape is best for you. Is it a large living room? Look for trees with a classic full shape. Is it the corner of your bedroom or a compact area in a studio apartment? Consider a slim or pencil Christmas tree. Does the room have a low ceiling? A 4 or 5 foot tree would be ideal. Otherwise, select from standard Christmas tree heights of 6 to 7.5 feet and higher. Take note that size includes the height of the tree stand.
The size of your tree also affects the quantity and size of your tree decorations. A smaller, slimmer tree needs less ornaments and lights. But, if you want a big canvas for your prized decorations, choose the widest and tallest tree that’s within your budget.
Take a Closer Look: Features of Artificial Christmas Trees Under $100 and $150
Once you know the right Christmas tree shape and height, choose according to other features that suit your decorating needs. Here are ways to save on your Christmas tree purchase:
- Look for classic needles. Crafted with PVC material, the foliage of these trees is durable and more affordable. If you want lifelike needles, choose from our realistic trees made with PE.
- Choose an unlit tree. Unlit trees are typically cheaper than pre-lit artificial trees. Even if easy set-up is a non-negotiable in your book, you can still find pre-lit Christmas trees under $100.
- Pick clear lights. Artificial trees with a classic ambient glow cost less than other lighting options. LED lights have a higher price tag but save on energy and electricity costs in the long run.
Other Tips to Save on Holiday Decorating Costs
Being budget-savvy doesn’t have to come at the expense of style. There are several ways to keep your holiday shopping expenses down. Try these insider tips:
- Time it right. One of the best times to purchase a Christmas tree is after the holidays. There are plenty of sale dates around the year. For instance, there are usually special deals around Christmas in July and Thanksgiving. More items get classified under “Christmas trees under $100” during these times. Expect bigger discounts during these periods, especially for clearance items. Keep checking our Sale page, too, so you can browse all items on sale.
- Keep an eye out for special events. Every now and then, we have exciting promotions, and giveaways. Try your luck and enter the chances to win gift cards or Treetopia products. Sometimes, we give coupon codes, too. Follow us on social media, check out the blog, or subscribe to the newsletter. Aside from updates on special events, you can get first dibs on our top deals by becoming a subscriber.
Shop within your budget and find artificial Christmas trees under $100 that suit your decorating theme at Treetopia. Don’t forget to check out our complete collection of colorful Christmas trees and wreaths and garlands, too.