How to make Giant Jawbreaker Christmas Ball Ornaments that look yummy enough to eat:
Four candy canes
Four green licorice sticks
Four cups of holiday cheer
A sprinkle of elf dust to taste
1. Melt the four candy canes on an open fire.
2. Mix with four cups of holiday cheer.
3. Allow to cool before molding them into four perfect little balls of alternating thick red and white stripes. Shape them like you would a snowball when you are preparing for a snowball fight with Jack Frost, who wants to nip your nose.
4. Wind the thin green licorice between the red and white stripes for each ball.
5. Attach with a length of gold thread for each ball, and then sprinkle liberally with elf dust to transform the Giant Jawbreaker Christmas Ball Ornaments into precious Christmas keepsakes that can make any Christmas tree sparkle and shimmer.